The following is a true story of what happened when we dealt with our first American client.
When we first got the project, we were terrified.
Because the US market is oversaturated and extremely competitive – that you have to be a real SEO Expert if you want to get results locally.
Starsteels objective and challenge:
The objective was to rank on the first page of Google so they could get more leads and sales to buy their fence and gate solutions.
The challenge though was that their website (starsteel.com) has been stuck on 2nd and 3rd and 4th page for more than 3 months.
Nothing was happening with the rankings.
They had been working with three different SEO companies, but none of them were able to rank the site.
They were not aware of the many possibilities for why they were not able to rank as well as they should.
When it comes to SEO, It’s like searching for a needle in a haystack.
We started working on the website.
We analyzed the website with our 44-point SEO Audit method.
We quickly discovered the reason why the site was not ranking well.
We informed the client that the backlinks that been created were either “spammy” or just plain bad.
This is how we reasoned about this: The client wants to target the local market “Los Angeles”.
The backlinks posted on this website come from a variety of different countries, some with little or nothing to do with Los Angeles or the US.
This was the main reason of the site being blocked from reaching the top.
They had used some black hat methods. Such as quick, cheap links from countries where there is little to no market overlap.
- In order to speed up the process, we created a disavow file and sent it to google.”. It can take some time before the effect takes place.
- Within the second thing we did, we decided to focus on SEO ranking.
- We tweaked the headers, meta descriptions and did some on page changes
- We posted some backlinks to help the site move up in rankings.
The result is that our team manages to rank the site on the first page with 4 different keywords in less than 5 days.
Our team manages to get first page results in spite of being blocked by every possible Google update you can mention:
We were a little bit surprised at how easy that went. It’s not always like that.
Our first US project was a success.
I have ATTACHED examples and proof of results:
– website url
Check the results here: